Thursday, August 13, 2009

SMALL WIND TURBINE LOANS FROM CAL GREEN LENDING

I have some options for systems under $100k, as follows:

 

-  the turbine is the collateral

-  10 year term

-  6%

-  1% point cost with a $250 application fee

 

$55,000 = $610 per month

$85,000 = $943 per month

 

This would be using the CA small business energy improvement loan, so the underwriting could take up to 60 or 90 days.  This is the original lender that I had been using before the new commercial programs became available, so while they can do it, their customer service is less than adequate, so be ready for this.

 

However, it is a viable program based on financing renewable, so your wind turbines will fit their guidelines.

 

Let me know what else I can help you with, and I'll be standing by as needed.


Thanks,

Scott

Scott Cooper

President

Tel (707) 942-6300

(707) 709-2318

www.calgreenlending.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment